Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here are the long-awaited pictures!

Some of my Sunday School Class
Travis working on the Washington Monument in paper mache! He is doing this for an end of the year program next Friday!
Here is a picture on our 15 th anniversary the end of March. We are getting older but still glad to be happily married. We went to Galena and it was very nice. My mom kept the kids and they seemed to have lots of fun.
Emily--working on her visual aid for her project. She built Sutter's fort and did a great job. We had lots of fun and she is ready for the program!
The kids pose at our church on Easter Sunday Morning:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Trisha, I love the pics. I was tagged by Brittany and she tagged me, so I think I am supposed to keep this silly thing going right? So, I tagged you! Have a good day!

Amanda said...

I forgot to tell you to look at my blog for details. Bbye

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures! Hope you are doing well. We are fine. Busy and tired but enjoying revival. Karen