Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Days

When we went to Ellen's we helped hand out flyers for her work. The kids got paid for every card they handed out. They enjoy adding up the money as they go from neighborhood to neighborhood. Lindsay even got excited about it! She handed out tons of them! She was so proud of herself when she got her money. The other two were, too!! Hard work pays off.
A play-doh creation. --Lindsay has been learning some fun things in school. Her teacher showed her how fun it was to use play-doh and all the neat things you can make. It inspired her and even Emily to try some fun ideas.

Here is Lindsay and Sophia with their little pizzas. They were so funny trying to make them all on their own.
The kids also made little cakes and decorated them yesterday. I'll have to upload those pictures. They turned out cute.
Hope everyone's week is going well!!! Enough for now!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love this picture Trish. I love the sippy cup, i love the cereal, i love the cheez-its... I LOVE it! I am being very serious here now. It helps me and my confidence to know that it's OK to leave something out for longer than 5 seconds! Thank you! ;) You are truly an inspiration!