Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just thought I'd get this updated and let everyone know all that has been happening in our lives.
We had Christmas with Jeff's family in November, and our own Christmas at home on Christmas morning. Then we went to my parents and had Christmas with my brothers, sis-in-law and kids, and my parents. It was busy and fun.
Lindsay had a birthday and turned 6 just before Christmas. Who has birthdays just before Christmas????sigh...:)


Here is the picture I promised of the snow. We had tons of it. It is mostly gone now due to a warm snap that didn't last.:) More ice and snow due tomorrow....


We also had a Christmas program and it turned out really nice. I'll post more of that later.....



Here is Lindsay who was an angel. She memorized parts and did really well.
Well, it has been a busy month and a new year has begun. Hope everyone is well and having a great start to there year!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the Updates Trisha. Hope you are still my friend and I didn't scare you off =} I do want to say Thank You again for what you did for us.

Donna Pedersen Paul said...

Brrrrrr......I can still "feel" the Illinois cold!!! Nice to see your pictures. I LOVE peeking in on you!! Have a beautiful day!!