Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Today has been a busy day! The kids had a Dodgeball tournament today and we left the house at 7:50Am on a Saturday. We should get a medal for that:) Went to Muscatine High School where they played. Had a great time and then went to the extension office to work on record books for 4-H.
This afternoon, we headed to some friend's house and helped shuck corn for 8 new baby calves and their 1 yr old calves. It was fun and relaxing, but I came away with two medals from it--blisters on both of my thumbs.:) Pretty funny! Didn't know I used my thumbs so much!! Goodness! I feel all thumbs tonight.
Well, we are getting the kids to bed and hope to get their ourselves soon. Maybe I'll find time to load more pics soon! It can take awhile! Bye for now...Trisha

No comments: