Monday, November 26, 2007

Everybody Ought to go to Sunday School

This is most of our children 3-11 years of age. They sing up front every Sundy morning.
Here is our little group minus 5 who were absent. This is all of our children and young people. We have quite a group and are very glad to have such a large number of them. They keep our church on its toes. They are a lively little bunch. I had them get together this Sunday to get a picture. They have been practicing for the Christmas program. It is sounding very good. My class is the 3-6 year olds. They are a lot of fun. They grow so fast. I enjoy teaching this age because a lot of the kids are hearing some of the stories of the Bible for the first time and it is so sweet to see the wonder in their eyes . When I told them the story of Namaan and how he had leprosy, one of the girls just piped up and said "God can get rid of that!" They have such faith! Anyway, hope you all are doing good today. Talk to you later.
Trisha

1 comment:

Jennifer Truitt said...

Hey Trish!Just found your blog by accident! I love these blogs! It is so fun to be able to keep up with pictures and people you know! I started one but don't have time to keep it going as well as Andrea's care page! I'm going to try to work on it in the next few weeks if I can! love you all! jen