Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brain Power

This has been a busy day!! I have the Jones kids for school on Thursdays and so we have been doing school since 9am. I have been helping the kids with everything including dictionary work, encyclopedia work, the kingdoms of protista and monera and adding 4+4. It has been an interesting day. If you want to stay brushed up on French Revolutions, American history, and how to make apple pie, just homeschool your kids--and maybe someone else's so you get lots of review!!:) Well, I'll post more pictures later. TRISHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every one is growing up too fast! Tell them to STOP it!! Love you all..Aunt Yvonne

Jennifer Truitt said...

Hey Trisha,
I know what you mean! Sometimes you know more than you ever wanted to know!:) Wish I had someone to trade off with like you and Penny do! Oh well, I'm not sure if I could handle more than 4 kids at a time anyway! Love you all Jen

RicKaren said...

About the same here as there, only add one in diapers who likes to color on the desks and other kids schoolwork with permanant marker. I am trying to 'come up with a christmas program idea---help??? We only have 4 girls 9 and under to work with as far as kids goes. (sigh) Can you tell I am frusterated???