Friday, June 27, 2008

Youth Camp

Emily with some of the crazy hair-do's for "bad hair day". Aren't they frightful?
My lovely sister-in-law, Anna with her beautiful "do". :) Good job, Anna!
Emily and Jill picking strawberries after Youth camp.
Some of the kids and staff at Youth Camp.
Emily and Jill made homemade jam with our freshly picked strawberries. What fun!!
The kids had so much fun at Youth Camp. Emily was in Youth Camp and Travis and Lindsay went to a VBS. They all really enjoyed themselves. Here are a few pictures of our trip and of bringing Emily's friend, Jill, home and all the fun they had.

4 comments:

Marcus and Julie said...

Wow looks like ya'll had fun at youth camp and afterwards too. I wish I had some of that strawberry jam!! =) I'm glad that Jill was able to come and be with Emily. I'm sure that they had lots of fun. I hope that she was ook while she was there...thanks so much for letting her come and stay with ya'll.
Have a good weekend!

Amanda said...

Hi trish. Glad ya'll had bunches of fun. Unfortunately I won't be at camp. I am going back to Michigan to be with my dad. But, maybe we can meet up sometime this summer. TTYL.

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I too enjoyed meeting you~wish we would have had more time to visit! How is the flooding around there? Has it gone down any? I hope so!

Youth camp looks so fun, and the strawberry jam looks yummy. =)

Lisa said...

It was good to hear from you! The ladies looked like they had fun...and youth camp-wow! Hopefully we'll see you all at camp in Indiana soon!!!!