Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Summer!

Sorry it has been so long!!! We have been very busy. First, we went to Youth Camp and came home and unpacked and in less than 2 weeks were at our church Camp. Then, we got home and had to unpack again. I was trying to get BJU's home satelite system to work on my computer. I worked on it off and on for 3 weeks and when I finally got it all to work together, they sent out an email saying they were closing the satelite option and doing only DVD's. Needless to say, I was a little bummed. So, we undid all the satelite stuff and I now have it in my van ready to return to them. I think we will go the DVD option again, though I haven't altogether made up my mind. Decisions.. decisions.. decisions...

So, it has been a long and interesting summer. Hope you all are having a good summer and hope to catch up on what everyone has been doing. :) Will post picures later. Trisha

2 comments:

Jennifer Truitt said...

So sorry about all the confusion of school and then the tornado to top it all off!! Glad your house wasn't hurt and you all are okay!! I got my blog up and going tonight...truitttimes.blogspot.com Sure do love you all!

Lisa said...

Hi Trisha! I've been checking in to catch the latest...it was so much fun being with ya at conference even if it was stressful :( :)...stay in touch!