Friday, May 8, 2009

Braces!

Emily has finally gotten braces! It has been somewhat of an ordeal! She had to have 4 permanent teeth pulled and believe me, she did not enjoy it!! She was ready to forget having beautiful teeth! She has been excited with the braces though. I'll post pictures as soon as I can of the "new look". Travis has decided he wants braces, too. I told him that I HOPED he didn't have to have them. Goodness! Kids are funny like that!

Other than that, we have pretty much come to a halt with school, except for a little bit of Math left. We are READY to be done! Spring has sprung and we don't want to miss any of it!

The kids have had a blast this year and I have been so grateful! After the last year, I was ready to call it quits, until I found a lady who did unit studies, and we started doing classes together on Thursdays. The kids have loved it so much! It has breathed new life in to us! Next year, we are going with that curriculum and already have our year mapped out! We are very excited about it!
Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Trisha

No comments: