Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Carrying the picnic basket. Comrades in arms. How cute!
Lindsay in the petting zoo


Feeding the birds at the zoo. The birds were hilarious. Travis said he never needed to feed another bird! He has had his fill!!! The birds must have been starving, because as soon as we walked in, they jumped all over us! It was a little unnerving, to say the least!!

The Macaws drinking nectar




Emily and Kara feeding them! They had about six on them at one time, but I was busy trying to get rid of one off my shoulder and so missed the shot...sigh...!:)
Sorry, I ran out of memory on my camera and these are all the pictures I got of the kids. They had a blast and even got to pet toroises. It was a lot of fun. Then, we went to the swing area and had a picnic lunch. It was a great morning!
Trust you are all having a wonderful day! Trisha



No comments: