Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here is our chrysalis just before it emerged into a butterfly

Here is the beautiful butterfly. He crawled all over our hands and flexed his wings many times before he decided he could fly farther than the back porch:)
Here he is on the back porch. We really did have a lot of fun with this whole experiment!!
We are also having a lot of fun at our co-op so I'll have to post pics of that soon. When I'm there, I forget to take pictures because I am so busy:) I'll try harder.:) Trust you are all having a wonderful fall.






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh how fun!! :) They sure are beautiful aren't they?

Well, the girls are attending a Baptist school about 25 min away and are really enjoying it. Lots of homework, but we are working through that. They teach bob jones (videos for science) and abeka.

It's been difficult for me to get into the spirit of the new church (I know, that sounds pathetic) but the Lord has been good to us and has helped us along the way. It has been a very tretrous journey for me, but I am beginning to settle in and enjoy this part of God's country. Would love to have you visit sometime! :) but, just wait until my house is done okay ? :) TTYL ~ Amanda