Saturday, December 1, 2007



I thought I'd post a picture of when we went to Greg and Ellen's to spend the week. We went to a pumpkin and apple farm and had a blast. The kids really had a good time.

As for today, we worked at the church all day while it snowed and iced outside. Ice was coated on everything. The world looks like a winter wonderland. Anyway, we got all of the sanctuary and the foyer and entryway all painted in readiness for carpet next Friday. We are so excited and ready to be done with this project. I'll post some pictures of it when I get them ready. Well, we are tired tonight but it's a good kind of tired.

Wish all of you could be here to see our winterwonderland but trust you are having one where you are. WEll, better sign off for now. TRISHA

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi Trisha - Believe me, I don't have to have a winter wonderland to have a Merry Christmas! :) That's one thing I don't miss! We're still having 60 degree weather - I Love it!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Grandma Freeman used to say she was "Deliciously Tired". It really discribes the feeling! And I would agree with Brittany...no need for the snow and ice! Love Aunt Yvonne