Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lindsay's 5th Birthday

We found this recipe from a friend who had a Taste of Home magazine and she brought it so we could get inspired. We had a lot of fun making it. I am creatively challenged but it didn't take a genius to do this one. I just mostly copied out of the book. Also, Emily and Jeff helped it. They having more creativity than I. We were pretty proud of Lindsay's birthday cake by the time we were done!
Singing "Happy birthday" to Lindsay. She had Emily, Travis, her cousin Alissa, and her cousin Nathan there besides the adults.
The kids all made ginger bread houses out of graham crackers and I don't know how much candy!!! They had a lot of fun and a lot of mess! This is Jeff and Emily's ginger bread house--actually the second one or so. They collapsed easily with soft frosting. They decided to silicone the next one they did!
Emily and Jeff--the finished product!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsay! And wow!!--You are brave, noble and all that! I want to watch the video clip but can't right now cause I'm on dialup (too slow) Karen