Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sledding

Lindsay and Daddy getting ready to slide down the hill.
Emily after coming up the long hill.
Travis--all tired out!!
Here's the gang of sledders--minus Mom-- What fun!!and definitely good exercise

Christmas time and early winter are so much fun. You decorate, wrap gifts, play in the snow and drink hot chocolate.
The kids had a blast going to Camden Park and sledding. The hill there is huge and it is a long way down. But, if you think it is a long way down, you should wait until it's time to come up!! It is really a loooong way up. It definitely gives your heart a good workout. Jeff told the kids "Let's go down there again and this time let's stay awhile and have a party while we get the energy to come back up:)". THey are so funny.
Anyway, they conned me into going down, too. THe first time, I fell off the sled and so I tried again and managed to go all the way down. As I was flying down at breakneck speed I tried to figure out how I was going to end up all in one piece and then I remembered I could put out my boots to slow down so I did and well let's just say, all's well that ends well. Once down was enough!!
Well, you can't say we aren't trying to make memories with our kids but hopefully we still have our necks when it's said and done:).
Better run for now. Lots to do! TRISHA

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hi Trisha,
I literally shivered when I looked at your pictures. It was 78 degrees here today. I had to turn the AC on. Looks like you all had fun! I know my boys would love it - they don't even know what snow is like!