Monday, January 14, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

Frosty the snowman came to our house for a little while, and the kids were just thrilled. They had a ball and built several snowmen with the neighbors and this one by theirselves. The snow has melted and we have actually had some warm days and that has been really nice!!! I am already for Spring, but don't say anything you Southerners!!! I know I live in the North but it is fun sometimes too:) I know it has it's limitations, especially this time of year so you can send me pictures of how beautiful it is there or on your blogs:) No really, this is the one time of year I could live in the South and be happy, though I would miss the good snows.

Trust you all are doing well. Sorry I have been so slow to post but life is hectic sometimes! I'll try to do better.:) TRISHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have more snow out here, but I would not trade you or those southerners anything for all that sticky humidity. (since I'm now a preacher's wife, I guess I better say, "unless God told me to" ;)Anyway, cute snowman and cute kids! Karen