Monday, January 28, 2008

Greetings!

Hello on this beautiful day in January! The sun has been shining here and the weather is very warm. I think it is supposed to be 54* today and it feels great!!
I have been doing a little babysitting on the side. Along with some housecleaning jobs, homeschooling and all the regular duties of a wife and mother, it would seem my plate is rather full:) I don't mind though. I enjoy little children and, as most of you know, had lots of practice growing up taking care of kids.:) It is kindof second nature for me.
Today, the girls( Lindsay and 2 other little ones) had a tea party. Lindsay decided I needed to play the piano while they ate their food. It was so cute watching them. They are so funny sometimes.
Travis just got back from the doctor and he has a double ear infection. He is miserable and sleeping. I hate it when kids get sick.:(
Emily is still plugging away and trying to get done with school. She has been doing very well and is very diligent most of the time.
Well, this has already been a full day and it is only half over.:) Hope all of your days were a little less eventful. I will post more later. TRISHA

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hmmm, I think you need a few more things to do! ;) I'm enjoying keeping up with you guys.

Lisa said...

Hey Trisha! You are a busy ladie! I'm glad you do enjoy what your doing-that's awesome.

I enjoy keeping in touch with you. Give Luann and family a big hello for us!

Love,
Lisa