Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Afternoon

Our family did a 550 piece puzzle over the New Year holiday. It was pretty fun and they were real proud of themselves. It was a cute picture, which made it much easier.
Lindsay and Jeff going on a date. Lindsay was so excited! She had never got to do that by herself before. She felt very big and important! She is at such a fun age.
Mariah Conaway had her 5th birthday yesterday and she had a party at a children's museum. The kids had a lot of fun. I took my kids and Brandon, Alissa and Jillayne. It was great. Mariah won't forget her birthday soon.:)

Well, hope you all have a good afternoon. We are getting ready to go to Preacher's Meeting. Hopefully more people will be able to go this time. THat would be nice. Talk to you later. TRISHA

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi Trisha-
Looks like you've been having fun! I love looking at your pictures. Isn't blogging fun?!
Brittany

Lisa said...

Hello Trisha. I ran across your blog through Brittany's blog. I really enjoyed your pics and reading about your life happenings!

Your kidos are so cute... I'll be checking back soon!

Love,
Lisa Boardman

Woodard Family said...

Hey, You run into so many nice people on the WWW. This blogging has become a big thing. I don't see how all you guys do it, but I sure enjoy reading them. I just found your last night through Karen Bork. Your kids are getting so big. I guess I don't have much room to talk. Travis is taller than I am now. Tell your family hello.
Nicki Woodard