Sunday, February 17, 2008

More snow!!

Hello again! Just had to drop you a note to tell you it is snowing again! Will it ever end? Of course it will, but maybe not until May.:) It is prettier than cold with out snow so I won't complain.

We took the kids ice skating yesterday and they had a blast. We stayed out for 3 hours and they were exhausted when we left. No one complained when we went to bed early. I thought I would be sore since it has been about 10 years since I iceskated, but it wasn't too bad. Yesterday I felt horrible but by the time I got up this morning , I was feeling great/ I must not be as old as my kids think:)!!!

Well, it's time to get ready for church so I better run. TRISHA

1 comment:

Woodard Family said...

We are finally getting snow. It seems we haven't had much at all this winter. My kids are split on ice skating: Levi loves it but Travis doesn't. Tomorrow Levi is going to try skiing. For $6 he will get his skis, an hour lesson and skiing for the rest of the day. Can't beat that. We had a friend that went recently and it cost him $30.
Nicki