Monday, February 4, 2008

Greetings from the Foggy North

We have been busy bees lately. I have started giving all my kids piano lessons. Emily has taken lessons before and was not excited about it, but Travis really wanted to do it and my sister-in-law, Ellen, gave Lindsay a piano book like Nathan's and so she loves it. Anyway, believe it or not, the one who complained has actually taken piano back up like a duck to water! She got some new books and has been practicing away and is having the time of her life! She loves it! It is so funny.

Travis and Lindsay are doing good and are enjoying it but Emily is just amazing me. I love it when it happens that way, don't you? Kids are so unpredictable. Sometimes for the better!:)

We have been having lots of cold, lots of snow and now fog. It is interesting. THe kids went ice skating last week and really enjoyed it. I'll have to post pictures of that. I don't have really good ones, but not too bad.

Other than that, we are still doing school and doing our best. I am still cleaning houses and babysitting and various and sundry things but it is a good life and I am not complaining because I really do enjoy doing all of it.

Trust this afternoon is full of fun or productivity for you all out there. I think I will go to Curves and be good!:) Exercise is good for the soul--and all that:) Write more later. TRISHA

2 comments:

Woodard Family said...

Since when do you need to go to curves? Isn't it amazing how kids take to different instruments? Travis plays the piano very well, but it was pulling teeth to Levi to play. We finally switched him to a guitar, and he took off like it was made for him. Good luck on giving lessons.
Nicki

Lisa said...

Hi Trish! Your doing a good thing with your kidos.

Stay warm and take care... Lisa