Friday, February 29, 2008

Still Winter Here!

Lindsay's school books have arrived! How fun and exciting!!!
Lindsay's first day of kindergarten!
Some of the girls in our homeschool group at our Valentines Party.
Lindsay and Mariah. 3 wks apart
Good Evening everyone! It will be March 1 tomorrow but you wouldn't really know it here. The snow and ice are still on the ground, the temperature is going down to 16* tonight and we had snow again twice this week. It has been pretty crazy but funny. I don't really mind but I am ready for Spring. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the mid to upper 30;s and Sunday up to 49*! It will be amazing! But on Monday, it is supposed to get cold again. Our weather is unpredictable, but I can feel spring is coming. THe promise of spring is here, even if Spring, itself, is not.


Lindsay started school this week. She is so excited. I'll post a picture of her. SHe is growing so fast and looks so cute. She is doing very well and wants to do more than I do. I am enjoying it, though.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

She is too cute. It is unbelievable that the tiny little baby we held is ready for school!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay looks very happy with her PACE's. I hope mine is that happy come August. I haden't heard from you in so long that I thought you must be gone or sick or something--glad to see things are ok. Karen

Lisa said...

Hello Trish! I was wondering is that the Bob Jones curriculum? I know Luann loves it and was curious if that was it? If so, let me know how you rate it. I may like to try it! Lisa