Thursday, May 29, 2008

AHH.. Summer Vacation!

We are really enjoying our summer vacation. It has been sooo nice not to have a rigid schedule. We have just relaxed and have been taking it easy. I have been working on getting my basement clean and organized. It is a project in itself!! I am not an organizational whiz. In face, you might think I am organizationally challenged!:) I do try, though.

I finally got the kids DVD's sent back to Bob Jones Univerisity Press, today. That felt wonderful!!! It is so nice to get things crossed off the list.

It is getting late here, hope you all have a great evening a sleep well.:) Trisha

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good for you Trisha! We should be done Friday. Then we'll prepare for the CAT...

I'll be checking back soon...

Kristi said...

Hi Trisha!
Now that I've started a blog, I've realized how important it is to leave comments - I've always kinda shyed away from it, so I'm trying to get out of my "comfort zone"! Anyway, I really enjoy looking at your blog! Hope ya'll are doing well! Dorae's wedding was beautiful! Were those are fresh flowers?
~Kristi Southerland