Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lindsay learning to ride a bike

Lindsay is trying to learn how to ride a bike. It is a very scary proposition for unadventurous little girls.:)
Emily had to disect and learn all about hearts. We ordered her a sheep's heart to use for studying and disection. What fun! Maybe.
Two of the little children I watch sometimes. Aren't they adorable? They keep me hopping. I guess, trying to stay young.:)

As you can see, we are very busy and very much alive. All is well and we are only a few days from being completely done with school. Travis is really close. Emily has only a little, too. I am sooo ready to be out of school!

It's getting late here so I better run. Hopefully, I'll post better and faster next time.:) Trisha

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Trish, I was just wondering, did BJU suggest the dissection? Just wondering if that was your idea, or the curriculum's lesson plan. Thx

RicKaren said...

Kalli just learned how to ride too. It was aweful at first with lots of tears and now we can't get her off if it! I remember dissecting a cows heart myself--thought it was a blast--not sure why. I used to love blood and guts. Now I have kids (smile)