Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Beginning of Our Patio

Austin stayed with me this weekend while Greg and Ellen went away. It was different having a baby for the night and I really enjoyed it. Though I am definitely out of the sleepless night routine!") Mom kept Nathan and they came over some, too. IT was a fun weekend and they are all home now.


Darrell started working on our patio this weekend. It is starting to come together. It is a LOT of work!!! Lots of digging and dirt work. Lots of moving 80 pound blocks. Oh My! THere is hard work and then there is landscaping! WOW! We will be so glad when it is over. Talk to you later. Trisha

1 comment:

RicKaren said...

Wow! That does look like alot of work. Looks like you had fun with a baby in the house...they are so sweet! I enjoyed the pictures of Jeff and Dorae's wedding too. My mom and dad were invited and took a few but they didn't turn out real well. Yikes! I think we are related. My sis-in-law is Jeff's second cousin.